The first Sustainability and Climate Advisory Group meeting, held virtually on October 14th 2021, gathered visions for a sustainable Clark County and provided the highest priorities for stakeholders within each of the six Community Plan focus areas. The meeting was available live to the public on Channel 4.
You can watch the recording of the main presentation and each of the breakout discussions by clicking the links below.
- Clean & Reliable Energy
- Connected & Equitable Mobility
- Diverse & Circular Economy
- Smart Buildings & Development
- Healthy & Resilient Community
- Sustainable Water Systems