In the second Sustainability and Climate Advisory Group meeting, held virtually on February 10th 2022, stakeholders assessed draft goals and provided equity and barrier considerations for example strategies within each of the six Community Plan focus areas. The meeting was available live to the public on Facebook.
You can watch the recording of the main presentation and each of the breakout discussions by clicking the links below.
- Clean & Reliable Energy
- Connected & Equitable Mobility
- Diverse & Circular Economy
- Smart Buildings & Development
- Healthy & Resilient Community
- Sustainable Water Systems
Community Sustainability & Climate Action Plan
Clark County 2019 Regional GHG Inventory